File size: 526.47 MB
At SureThing.Com, you’ll find everything you need to complete amazing disc labeling projects. From award winning CD label making software to our SuperVibrant CD labels, covers and disc packaging, we’ve got it all. We invite you to browse through our site and discover new ideas to make all your disc labeling projects a success!
The World’s Favorite Disc Labeler
When it comes to CD and DVD labeling, the world turns to SureThing. Disc Labeler makes it fun to design your cd covers, disc labels, and case inserts, all from within its easy to use and powerful label design software for Windows. Whether you’re just getting started or a design professional, you’ve come to the right place to begin creating beautiful CD/DVD labels and case inserts for all your disc projects.
SureThing Disc Labels and Case Inserts
Make your discs stand out from the crowd by using the best CD/DVD labels and case inserts on the planet. We use a special coating designed specifically for inkjet printers to provide the most vibrant, photo-quality matte labels possible. And when you’re ready to really impress, choose our Photo Glossy labels. Either way, your projects will never look better!
Complete Your Project with Discs, Cases and More
You’ll find everything you need right here to complete your projects. We only choose reliable brands that bring you the best bang for your buck. Whether you need simple sleeves for your CDs or a full disc package with cases, discs, and inserts, we’ve got you covered.
Award Winning CD Label Design Software
SureThing is the original, and industry leading, software for designing CD/DVD labels, CD covers, and case inserts. In fact, SureThing has been the software of choice for a Who’s/Who list of impressive CD labeling companies including Avery, Neato, Memorex, LightScribe, Roxio, and countless others. But only SureThing provides universal support for all brands of disc labels, direct-to-disc printers, and LightScribe devices. Do it your way, it’s a SureThing!
Dress to Impress!
Beautiful CD label and cover designs are at your fingertips! Easily coordinate your label and case insert designs, all within a single project. Create your own designs or let our SmartDesigns jump start your project. You can even select one of our professionally designed templates to find the right fit for your project. No matter how you slice it, impressive results are on the way!
Use Any Brand of Disc Labels
With most CD labelers, you are forced to use their exclusive brand of labels. Not with SureThing Deluxe! We have over 80 different cd label templates alone, including all the most popular brands. With our Template Creator, you can design your own. Of course, once you try SureThing SuperVibrant Labels, you’ll never want to change.
Many inkjet printers support printing directly to CDs and DVDs. SureThing provides state-of-the-art support for direct-to-disc printing. Never fiddle with complicated driver settings again, let SureThing do the heavy lifting for you. Then, sit back and enjoy consistent full color discs with silk screen like quality.
World Class LightScribe Support
SureThing Disc Labeler was the first certified LightScribe disc labeler, and continues to be the leader in providing the most extensive LightScribe support available. True WYSIWYG support for colored LightScribe discs lets you see your designs on screen the same way they will look when printed. Our background print manager frees you to do other things while LightScribe burns your designs.
Thousands of Images
SureThing Disc Labeler Deluxe provides you with access to up to thousands of background and clipart images to give your designs the distinctive look perfect for your project. Or drop in your own photos and logos to create even more personalized designs. Coupled with our new turbo-charged graphics engine, working with images has never been easier.
More than just design software, successful label printing means hitting the label directly on target every time. SureThing has the experience, expertise and technology to ensure the most accurate label printing possible. SureThing’s precision is unmatched in the industry.
What’s New in Version 7:
SureThing Version 7 offers everything that the earlier versions included and more. As much as possible, all user’s requests have been implemented. The User Interface has been overhauled and improved, without sacrificing familiarity and intuitive ease of use. Everything works better!
· New Foreground effects! A Foreground is a semi-transparent layer placed on top of your background image. Foregrounds add variety and depth to your design.
· New improved image engine. Speed is the key word here. High resolution images will no longer slow you down.
· New Design Cloud designs. Share, browse, and download designs from our in-program interface!
· New clean, simplified, and scalable themes. Our new themes are stripped down and DPI scalable for the best Windows 10 experience.
· Improved SureThing Navigator! Consider this the new headquarters of all things SureThing. Not only does this provide one-click options for creating new files, opening old ones, viewing video tutorials (Video), choosing pre-built professional designs (Gallery), and managing your own templates, but it also keeps you notified of new updates and new downloadable content.
– Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
– 1GB of memory, 2GB recommended for
– Windows 7, 8, 10, or Vista
– 200MB of Available disk space
– 800×600 monitor resolution, 1024×768 recommended
– Windows compatible laser or inkjet printer
– Note: These are minimum requirements, more is always better!
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare